Tuesday, October 28, 2008

red eye?

yeah so i've definitely seen better days. i have been traveling so much this month that i have let my eyebrows grow down my face and allowed myself to become a grungy, pastey disaster.

i'm really looking forward to halloween this year. i need to work a little harder on my costume(if thats what you wanna call it). the thought of this masquerade of craziness occuring on a friday really makes me wonder if i'll be alive the next day. we shall see, i suppose.

in other news..



i'd probably eat shit for a month to walk around in these bad boys. i guess i need to come to the realization that chloe boots will not be an option for me for quite a while, so i need to stop shopping for 1,000$ boots at work.

can't wait to go home and die in my excessive amount of pillows.

2 comments:

megan said...

someday baby, someday we will wear fabulous shoes worth thousands of dollars.

but in the meantime, you're home and my libido's acting up.. I NEED SOME NICOLE.

tinadarling said...

nicole you have a blog WOOHOOOOO were blog virgins

1. those boots are beautiful and make me wet in the pants

2. im so happy your home and i want you to rest in my arms and ill lick the black circles away!

3. next time u leave someone a comment click the wheelchair nest to the word verification caus its hilarious

4 how the fuck did u figure out how to add friends caus i cant

LOVE YOU